Fully Managed Backup And Disaster Recovery
Stop worrying that your data isn’t backed up properly. At Liquid Pear, we understand that the loss of one backup could cost you thousands of dollars, or more. And in some cases, could result in the complete shutdown of your operations and your business.
Here Is What Our Managed Backup Solution Provides:
At Liquid Pear we offer a predictable budgetary plan for the complete management and support of your organization’s IT needs.
- Total Peace of Mind. Your data is always secure and available. We provide regular reports, so you know your data is backed up safely. Plus, we monitor your system to ensure backups are always working.
- Reduced Costs. You will never have to perform backups. This saves you time, storage space, hardware and software costs, network traffic and workloads of your servers.
- The Ability to Recover All of your Files, even older versions. You can recover your data from any point and any time, whether it’s just one file or a full restore.
- Business Continuity, so you can get back up and running after a downtime and stay up and running during a power outage or other disaster.
- Disaster Recovery, because your data is stored offsite, you can access your data from remote locations even if your office is shut down.
- Increased Productivity. With secure file sharing capabilities, your staff can share and edit documents when out of the office, traveling, or at home.
- Compliance With Regulatory Entities. Many government and other regulatory entities now mandate that confidential and proprietary data be backed up securely in offsite, high-security data centers. Our Managed Backup Solution ensures your compliance.
Worried Your Data Isn’t Backed Up Properly?
“75% of small and midsize businesses rank data loss as their most significant risk.” With Fully Managed Backups from Liquid Pear Technologies, you won’t have to worry about your data. We ensure it is automatically backed up throughout the day and stored safely and securely in offsite data centers so you can access them whenever, wherever.
SIMBUS helps organizations achieve and maintain complete information security and privacy compliance quickly and affordably.
Built to meet the legally required HIPAA compliance needs around the smallest to the largest organizations, SIMBUS offers everything below from one simple, intuitive, and customized interface:
- Policy and Procedure creation, management, and tracking
- Risk Management
- Training and Awareness Employee Oversight
- Audit and Breach management
- Vendor Management
- Security and Privacy Management
Our Compliance Program
- Security and Privacy Management. Centralized privacy and security management in one solution. We provide users with over 25 tools designed to manage all areas of compliance
- Policies and Procedures. Our solution comes with a full set of policies and procedures that can be customized to your facility. Edit each policy and procedure and save and attest to build a history
- Complete Risk Management. Comes with a fully automated risk assessment and evaluations. Generate instant assessment reports with findings, recommendations and an automated corrective action plan and mitigation section
- Training and Awareness + Employee Oversight. Comes with a library of Privacy and training courses. Users can take courses, conduct tests, and get certified. Results are sent to the administrator for review.
- Vendor Management. Tracker is our vendor management platform. Consolidate all your vendor docs in one simple-to-use platform. Push assessments, documents, and tasks
- Audit and Breach management. Easily manage audits and breaches through the Dashboard. Setup and audit or breach then assign tasks, store documents, and manage mitigation.